Monday, August 31, 2009

My God, this Blog is Five Years Old.

Hello, blog readers...those of you that are left.

I have 3 weeks until the big day. I'll tell ya. I'm pretty excited. But, I'm also excited for my life to get back to normal...when I can focus on something without THE WEDDING looming in the background.

But I missed my blog's birthday. So, it's looking like it's about time to retire The Xanax Files. Five years is a loooooong time to keep a diary. And maybe I'm just running into a dry spell. Or, perhaps I'm just too happy these days to really get surly enough for these hallowed pages. Or, perhaps I'm moving into a new phase and I need to find a new skin to house it in.

Who knows.
I'll give it til the first of the year and see if we need to re-brand this bitch with a new name and new face in manner of so many make-over episodes of day-time talk shows.

Otherwise, if you really need to hear from me daily, I'm still full of vitriol over on the Facebook. So, if you haven't "omg friended" me already, it probably means I don't know you, and well, I'd rather you didn't stalk me.
So, for now, I'll say "stay tuned-ish" and I'll let you know what's up.

Hearts and shit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Auryn23 said...

I will miss it if you decide you are done with it, but I understand that feeling.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home